WickedWhims is a mod for The Sims 4 that adds more realistic and raunchy sex to the game. If you're looking to add a bit of spice to your Sims' lives, here are some tips for getting the most out of the WickedWhims mod.
- Use the mod's custom settings to tailor the sex experience to your liking. You can adjust things like how often sex occurs, how explicit the sex scenes are, and whether or not your Sims use protection.
- Be sure to add plenty of beds to your Sims' homes. WickedWhims sex scenes can happen anywhere, but beds are the most common location.
- Use the mod's custom interaction menu to initiate sex scenes. This menu can be accessed by clicking on any Sim while in Live mode.
- Experiment with the different types of sex available in the mod. In addition to traditional vanilla sex, you can also have your Sims engage in anal, oral, and bondage sex.
- Make use of the mod's many customization options. You can change everything from your Sims' outfits to the type of furniture that appears in their homes.
- Use the mod in conjunction with other mods that add to the sexual experience in Sims, such as the Nude Mod or the Sexy Mod.
- Be sure to read the descriptions of each Wicked Woohoo interaction carefully before using them, so you know what to expect.
- Experiment with different combinations of Wicked Woohoo interactions to find what you like best.
- Use caution when using Wicked Woohoo with pregnant Sims, as there is a small chance it could cause a miscarriage.
- Keep in mind that Wicked Woohoo is a mod, and as such, is not supported by EA. If you encounter any problems while using it, you will need to seek help from the mod's creator or from the community of Wicked Woohoo users.
01 Jul 2022